Since 2010, one of the EACO’s most important activities is providing support to research projects through grants and awards. The standard duration of the support is five years. Grants applications may be submitted on an on-going basis by means of a data box indicating “Grant Application”. The application must include:
- Name of the applicant and his professional CV
- The duration of the project
- Abstract and keywords
- Description of the project of at least 10 standard pages, including in particular:
- The objective of the project
- Research methods
- Project outputs
- Project schedule
- Literature review
- The amount of support requested
The condition for granting the project is that it is a basic research project. This must be substantiated within the application.
List of supported projects
You can use the following browser to find details of selected project. Password is needed.